Silvia Binder, N.D., Ph.D
- Detoxification: The first step to successfully combating aging
- Adjunctive therapy to combat inflammation
Founder of The Binder Institute for Personalized Medicine, Germany
CEO/President of The Ondamed Companies, Germany & New York
Silvia Binder is the Founder of The Binder Institute for Personalized Medicine in Southern Germany and the CEO of the Ondamed Companies in New York and Germany. She was born in Germany, and grew up in Vienna, Austria, where she earned her degree in business. A motorcycle accident at the age of 15 brought her into a coma for 21 days and announced clinically dead 5 times. She spent her
16th year of life recuperating from her injuries, bound to a wheel chair. Her life changed dramatically ever since by having heightened awareness. Silvia’s career led her to New York in 1989 where she lived for 20 years until moving back to Germany in 2010. Her personal story with her 5-year old son fueled her passion for complimentary medicine. Silvia received her N.D. degree from the College of Naturopathy in London, U.K. followed by her Ph.D. degree in naturopathy. Silvia works with physicians and chronically ill patients from around the world and offers unique Healing Retreats in select locations. She is a faculty member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine, guest writer for FAIM (USA), board member of OIRF (Canada), lectures and teaches specialized courses on Integrative Personalized Medicine globally and is the author of a number of articles and the book “ONDAMED - a story of love, healing, and medical revolution”.
• Detoxification: The first step to successfully combating aging
Detoxification is a necessary process our patients need to undergo no matter what treatment solutions are provided. Ideally offered ahead or alongside with the choice of treatment including stem cells, nutrition, bio-identical hormones, pharmaceutical, energetic, or surgical interventions. Toxic materials and waste residing in the cellular environment hinders the desired optimum therapeutic effect until our patients begin a detoxification program which quickly leads to improved cellular metabolism.
Goals and Objectives:
• Review of the ancient wisdom still valid today relating to toxicity and purification
• Identify causes of toxicity and pathways of detoxification
• Discover detoxification solutions for our patients impacting their physiology, as well as their mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing
• Learn about the significance to open a gateway to cells and cell environments stimulating with innate vibrational signals enabling pathways for specific metabolism exchange
• Review cases including Immune Deficiency Disorders, Eczema and Vascular Disease
Why this program should be added:
Detoxification is a vital cellular task that if lacking will lead to early morbidity and mortality.
Toxicity is all around and within us. We cannot really avoid living in a modern world, but we can certainly help the body and mind better deal with the daily pollution from food, water, and the environment along with high stress levels and unresolved emotional shock or trauma presenting emotional toxicity.
Every healthcare provider should educate their patients on how to reduce toxic load while offering simple detoxification methods which can easily be part of patients’ daily routines.
• Adjunctive therapy to combat inflammation
Inflammation is linked to most chronic disease. While lab reports may indicate elevated CRP levels or increased white blood cell markers, it is unknown where the inflammation is located. Treatment approaches are not specific to a local inflamed area in standard care today. Innovative technology available today can identify inflamed areas and treat such areas locally with the mechanism of action of focused pulsed electromagnetic fields. This approach enables immune reaction to be stimulated in areas of inflamed tissue reducing inflammation and relieving pain without any known side effects.
Goals and Objectives:
• Review of inflammation and theories dating back to European scientists from the middle of the 20th Century
• Identify pulsed electromagnetic fields and scientific review over the past 50 years
• Discuss the method of locating inflamed or dysfunctional areas and providing localized treatment stimulation
• Review a gene expression study and patient cases including Immune Deficiency Disorders, Cancer, Eczema and Vascular Disease