Palapong Chayangsu, M.D.
- Management Aging Brow
2015 Diploma of the International Board for Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (IBCFPRS) 2006-2011 Diploma of the Thai Board of Otolaryngology Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand 1998-2004 Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
2016-present Lecturer, Center of Medicine Lerdsin Hospital College of Medicine Rangsit University 2011-2016 Lecturer, Department of Otorhinolaryngology Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand 2006-2011 Resident, Department of Otorhinolaryngology Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand 2004-2006 Internist, Thammasat University Hospital Thammasat University, Pathumthani, Thailand
2011–present Royal College of Otorhinolaryngologists Head and Neck Surgeons of Thailand 2004–present Medical Council of Thailand
1. Suwannasarn M, Jongjaroenprasert W, Chayangsu P, Suvikapakornkul R, Sriphrapradang C. Single measurement of intact parathyroid hormone after thyroidectomy can predict transient and permanent hypoparathyroidism: a prospective study. Asian J Surg. 2016 Jan 9. pii: S1015-9584(15)00150-5.
2. Kanjanahattakij N, Chayangsu P, Kanoksil W, Chontong S, Sriphrapradang C. Pitfall in immunohistochemical staining for thyroglobulin in case of thyroid metastasis from lung carcinoma. Cytojournal. 2015 Nov 30;12:27.
3. Apisarnthanarak A, Anthanont P, Kiratisin P, Chayangsu P, Apisarnthanarak P, Mundy LM. Photo quiz. A Thai woman with fever and skin lesions. Clin Infect Dis. 2005 Apr 1;40(7):988-9, 1053-4.
PRESENTATIONS AT REGIONAL AND NATIONAL MEETINGS
1. Chayangsu P, Bunbanjerdsuk S, Ngaotepprutaram P, Sinrachtanant C. (2015, September). Significant reduction in forehead wrinkles after double eyelid blepharoplasty. E-poster presented at the 2015 European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS) Annual Conference, Cannes, France.
2. Kanjanahattakij N, Chontong S, Kanoksil W, Sriphrapradang C, Chayangsu P. (2015, March). False-Positive Thyroglobulin Immunohistochemical Study on Thyroid Metastasis from Lung Carcinoma. The Endocrine Society’s 97th Annual Meeting & Expo. “ENDO 2015”, San Diego, California, USA.
3. Suwannasarn M, Jongjaroenprasert W, Suvikapakornkul R, Chayangsu P, Sriphrapradang C. (2014, June). Postoperative Intact Parathyroid Hormone Levels after Thyroidectomy As a Predictor of Postoperative Hypocalcemia. The Endocrine Society’s 96th Annual Meeting & Expo. “ICE/ENDO 2014”, Chicago, USA.
4. Bunbanjerdsuk S, Chayangsu P, Ngaotepprutaram P, Sinrachtanant C. (2011, December). Immediate Autogenous Fat Graft in The Management of Extruded Silicone Prosthesis After Augmentation Rhinoplasty. The Chinese University of Hong Kong ENT Conference 2011 “Advances in Facial Plastic Surgery and Rhinology”, Shatin, Hong Kong.
1. Bomb Disposal: How to Deal With a Complicated Silicone Rhinoplasty. the 9th Milano Masterclass, The Nose Inside Out, Milan, Italy, March 24-28, 2017
2. Silicone Augmentation Rhinoplasty - Doing It Safely. the 2016 European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS) Annual Conference, London, UK, September 23-25, 2016.
3. Rhinoplasty. Basic Knowledge for Aesthetic Practice, Thai Association and Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and Medicine (TACS), Bangkok, Thailand, August, 2016.
4. Series from Abroad: International Board for Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (IBCFPRS). the 1st/2016 Royal College of Otolaryngologists Head and Neck Surgeons of Thailand Annual Meeting, Chonburi, Thailand, April 26-28, 2016.
5. Nasal Alar Reduction. the 16th ASEAN ORL-HNS Congress, Chiangmai, Thailand, November 11-13, 2015.
6. Fat Graft Augmentation Rhinoplasty. the 9th Septorhinoplasty Symposium and Cadaver Dissection; Highlight in Augmentation and Osteotomy, Jakarta, Indonesia, November 19-20, 2014.
7. Emergency Airway Management. Current Practice in Respiratory Care 2014, Ramathibodi Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand, October 15-18, 2014.
8. Tumour of the pharynx and larynx. Comprehensive Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Course, Royal College of Otolaryngologists Head and Neck Surgeons of Thailand, Bangkok, Thailand, March 10-13, 2014.
9. Endoscopic Thyroid Surgery. the 2nd/2012 Royal College of Otolaryngologists Head and Neck Surgeons of Thailand Annual Meeting, Bangkok, Thailand, October 16-18, 2012.
10.Salivary Gland Disease. Clinical Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Course, Royal College of Otolaryngologists Head and Neck Surgeons of Thailand, Bangkok, Thailand, December 13-15, 2011.